MOLOPITA CAPITALPROCUREMENT STRATEGY CONSULTING
Molopita is a Value procurement partner for Your Business
We are an experienced company in the Procure To Pay (P2P) Strategy Alignment With The Business.
We design a (P2P) Strategy Bespoke For Each Organisation. From Our Years Of Experience In Complex Procurement With We design a (P2P) Strategy Bespoke For Each Organisation. From Our Years Of Experience In Complex Procurement With
1) Total Cost Of Ownership ( Life Cycle Costing)
2) Supply Cost Reduction Efforts ( SCORE) Tactics.
3) Suppliers Quality Evaluation In A Competitive Bidding Environment Not A Tick Box Exercise.
4) Procure Value Engineering process for best in class procurement
5) Procurement Change Management Process
PROCUREMENT & STRATEGIC DIRECTION…
Procurement must contribute to organization’s bottom-line it must be aligned to its vision, mission and strategy.
Procurement in most all organization have been “captured” by various interest group both internal and external of the organization. The spending decision making process has been reduced to a tick box exercise. Procurement personnel have been made post box, scapegoats of organizational wrongdoing etc.
Procurement Strategy is imperative in the “Corruption riddled” environment.
PROCUREMENT STRATEGY FOR VALUE CREATION: this requires
positioning and intent in the organization for clarity of purpose is the starting point.
For Procurement strategy to work most organisations need to evaluate their strategic course. Value creation does not happen by accident.
- The purpose of Procurement is to manage the total supply value chain spend. Reduce the Cost of doing business & contribute to organization bottom-line or savings.
- Create Value for Rand Spend – Where Value Is the Balance of Best Cost, Service/Product, Delivery and Quality. Create a competitive advantage for an organisation by setting “Best in Class” or “World Class Procurement” processes and practices.
- Effectiveness- Resources focused on where best results can be achieved. Improve the usage of the current Enterprise Resource Plan (ERP) system.
- Efficient- Least Manual Effort, Short Cycles Develop Ease to Use Procurement Process and Procedures in line with organisation Procurement Policies & Organisation OrganisationWide Synergy Initiatives.
PROCUREMENT CYCLE/ PROCURE TO PAY STRATEGY
PROCUREMENT – “V” CLASS SERVICE EXCELLENCE
PROCUREMENT REALIGNMENT THROUGH CHANGE MANAGEMENT STRATEGY
Procurement in South Africa has been under siege by various interest groups that have rendered the profession in disarray. Procurement has been subjected to various laws that have hampered the profession to have skilful negotiators that will bring value add are left the policies of the 80/20 or 90/10 without looking at various criteria to determine the outcome. Our strategy is strongly embedded in the setting the criteria in coming to final procurement decision.
To do this Change Management is critical so that a wrong perception are not created both internally and external stakeholders. We have seen that people are being accused falsely or correctly based on perception than factual processes.